Witnessing



 I have experienced many miracles in my life.

But I still have lots of times when I find myself seeing the miracles in others' lives seeming to overshadow my own.  

It can seem unfair.  I'm following the plan.  I've tried to stay the course but the answer I am seeking doesn't seem to come. 

It's not that I doubt He could heal or help or change things.  I know without a doubt He could.  I'm just not sure He will. 

And it's at those times I let doubts creep in and find myself wondering.  

Is my faith not strong enough? Am I not fully worthy? In praying with my whole heart and soul is there some part of my heart I'm somehow missing? 

Is there more I could have done? 

My cousin Julia recently shared this thought that I really needed:

She shared how her sister was expecting twins and she found herself a bit jealous of the miracle her sister is experiencing.  But then she wrote, "But the last few months, I’ve noticed I can still appreciate the miracle, even if it’s not my miracle. Like DUHHHHH! Being a witness to a miracle needs to be appreciated too, and I legit never came to terms with that until this pregnancy my sister is experiencing. I’m in awe with her, her body, her miracle. These babies are going to be here soon, and I’m here for it!"

Sometimes we are called to be the witnesses to others' miracles!

"For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard." (Acts 22:15)

We are asked to help others see the Lord's hand in the big and small things in everyday life.  

We get to look for, recognize and testify of the loving touch of our Savior in the lives all around us.  How beautiful is that?


How......miraculous😊.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement