Standing



 Seminary Graduation was last night.


The youth were amazing. 


I heard one of the best reasons I have ever heard to go to church and seminary and to worship and serve together.


So we don't have to stand against Satan alone.


Simple yet profound. 


What am I doing to establish relationships that increase this possibility?


Do I make it easier or harder for my friends to stand against evil? 


Sister Sheri Dew put it this way, "The time has come for us each to stand tall and to stand together.......Do you want to be happy? I mean really happy? Then nurture someone along the path that leads to the temple and to Christ."


Where we stand and who we stand with make all the difference in our fight against Satan. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement