Perspective


 My journal/blog- January 24, 2014

"We have been out of school a lot.  Going on a week right now."

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Perspective is everything isn't it?!!

That seemed like a lot of missed school back then.  Day after day it was too cold or too snowy.  

As we now head into eight months since normal school was held, it reminds me that my assessment of challenges and time is not perfect.  

But Jesus knows. He understands.  And I can trust Him.  While my perspective is narrow, his is perfect. 

Elder L Whitney Clayton taught, "God will always bless us for our steadfast obedience to His gospel and loyalty to His Church, but He rarely shows us His timetable for doing so in advance. He doesn’t show us the whole picture from the outset. That is where faith, hope, and trusting in the Lord come in."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement