Mourn With Those Who Mourn



Sometimes the kindness and love of others takes my breath away.

My 15 year old knew a couple in our ward had suffered a miscarriage.  So she got up this morning and on her own she painted them this picture, baked some cookies and asked for a ride to deliver them.  

She used her day off of school to use her talents to share her love in the best way she knew how.  And in her work she shared her testimony of families and of her belief that Jesus offers comfort. 

"Mourn with those who mourn, comfort those who stand in need of comfort".  

It was on my To-Do list to reach out to them.  I just hadn't gotten to it yet.

She made it a priority.  She made room for love. 

It really is that simple.  And it touched me deeply.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement