Rejoice

 


It has been an extraordinarily good week for our family.  

Sometimes I almost feel guilty when good things happen to me and my family because I know so many other deserving people who may be suffering.  

Psalm 9:1-2

"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.

I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."

But I want to embrace the joy and goodness that comes into my life.  I want to share it with others and let them know how truly wonderful our Heavenly Father is.  

So I will make this commitment.  I will praise Him with my whole heart.  I will be glad and rejoice. I will thank Him more fully.  

Tonight I thank Him for Ella's heart healing.  He continues to hold her in His palms and I am grateful for each and every day. 

Thank you to all of you who have joined us in rejoicing.  We know the trials will keep on coming but for a night I will catch my breath and appreciate it.  

What can you be glad of? Let's rejoice together!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement