Seeds



 I was in our preschool rooms today where they are watching pinto beans sprout.  The children get so excited watching the changes that "magically" occur.  We teach them how to ask questions and record observations and they love being scientists.

Year after year, it never ceases  to amaze me how incredible it is that one tiny bean holds all the power and DNA and promise of plants and food to perpetuate life. 

We are the same. We already have everything divinely created and placed inside us that we need to succeed eternally. 

Elder M Russell Ballard testified, "Brothers and sisters, as the literal spirit children of our loving Heavenly Father (and Mother), we have unlimited, divine potential."

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb.

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made." (Psalm 149:13-14).

You are wonderfully made, carefully patterned after divinity and wired for success. Can you feel it? You may have to quiet the world, you may have to stop for a moment, but catch that spark and fan that flame.  Flaws and all, you are a masterpiece. 

How truly awesome is that!!??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement