Hobbies


 


It's been a busy few weeks for me as I adjust to new schedules.  I was having a checkin conversation with my boss and she asked how my new year was going. 

I told her I was tired but figuring it out.  But that I wasn't finding time to take pictures or get out in nature as much as I like.  I'm just too worn out after work.  She reminded me that a truly balanced life finds room and time for our creative spirits as well as our duties.  

Sometimes that is easier said than done. But I do believe it's important. For many reasons. 

As President Russell M Nelson so wisely shared, 

"Hobbies can aid in spiritual development. Worthy music, dance, art, and writing are among the creative activities that can enrich the soul. A good hobby can dispel heartache and give zest to life."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement