He Cried

 



I know in the end that Jesus came for just this reason.  


That he came to wipe away tears, break the bands of death and give us hope beyond the grief. 


But he also came to succor and support us where we are.  


And right now I have two precious students- 9 & 10, whose Daddy died of covid this morning.


So right now I am so grateful that He also came to teach us to mourn with one another, to uphold one another, and that He himself will cry with and be with them.


Because it's not only okay to cry at the sad parts, it's what we are called to do.  So tonight my tears are for this little family whose lives are forever altered. 


Hug your families.  Call your dad.  And please join me in praying for them and all those who will be helping them navigate this new and difficult path.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement