Goodness


https://m.youtube.com/watch?fbclid=IwAR3Dt0PBIhHSnz1DL-aifJJ9D0Xw6p9f5hZHwDHCBv-JLZ-BVnoMiI1iShg&v=9sE5kEnitqE&feature=youtu.be&mibextid=Zxz2cZ

 Music often speaks to me.  It calms, encourages, or fills me with joy.


But every once in awhile I hear a song that I can feel in both melody and lyrics to the bottom of my soul.  


Over the last month I've listened to this song so many times.  


And each time it makes me close my eyes and feel the message and my heart says, "Amen! Yes that is truth!"


Her voice is so rich and beautiful! Her smile lights up the room.  And her words become mine.  


I have indeed been blessed by His Goodness.  


I have lived in Heaven's love.  


And I fully believe that His Goodness does come running after us.  


Our Heavenly Parents WANT to bless us.  They are telling us how to get those blessings, guiding us away from pitfalls and preparing great things for us. 


The 23rd Psalm is one of the best known.  It promises that even when things are difficult and hard; even in the shadow or death, He is there.  


"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever."


Goodness and mercy will not just follow but run after us, if we turn and look to God.


And I too will sing of the goodness of God with every breath I am able.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement