A Good Life

 



"I just want to have a great life."  


"Me too."


Two fourth grade girls were having this conversation this morning as they walked by me.


"Can I have a great life too?" I asked as they stopped to give me their morning hugs.


They giggled and then one shared this wisdom, "Well, start by making a great day!"


The other girl's eyes lit up.  "Yeah! And then just keeping adding on those good days and it will make a good life!"


And off they headed to help with their five minutes of encouragement to younger students they do every morning.


And off I go to make today a good one.  


No matter how yesterday went.  


"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah." Psalm 68:19

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement