Daughters




 Today is National Daughters Day.


I love being a mom to my girls.  They bring me joy.


And tears and pounds and pride and laughter and gray hair and wrinkles! 


But I couldn't help but stop and think today-


What if every daughter understood who she was.


And whose she was.


No matter her earthly circumstance.


No matter her familial situation here and now.


As our young women recite each Sunday,

"I am a beloved daughter of heavenly parents, with a divine nature and eternal destiny.”


Each one created with infinite power and capabilities.


Each once with so much good inside of them and so many gifts that they bring to make this existence better for us all. 


Happy daughters day to women everywhere!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement