The Good Shepherd




 I recently came across each of these pictures on line within a rather short time period.


I can’t help but be thankful for the times I recognize the goodness and promise offered by the Savior and gleefully run toward Him with enthusiasm and vigor.


But I am equally as grateful for the times in which I stumble, fall or wander and find myself off course, only to find that the Good Shepherd was there the whole time.  That even in what I felt were my most dark and lonely times, perhaps the seasons of waiting, that all along I was in His watchful eye.  


Elder Gong testified, “Jesus Christ calls us in His voice and His name. He seeks and gathers us.”


That doesn’t change when we are tired, worn down and struggling.  


But, oh what joy must fill His heart when we run straight to Him in excitement and enthusiasm to dwell in His peace and abundance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement