More

 



Sometimes the shortest sermons are among the most powerful.


A friend posted that she was making this her prayer for 2024.


“Lord, help me to want you more than anything else I taste, touch, feel, see or hear.”


A simple, modern way to pray for help in living the first commandment.


To love God with all our hearts, might, mind and strength.  


And to show that love by living it.


To love Him more....than anything.  


More than my own insecurities.


More than worldly comforts.


More than popularity or influencers.


More than my anger and hurt. 


More than the sin enticing me to give up and give in.


More than money.


More than discomfort.


More than my phone or the latest movie.


More. Than.  Anything. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement