Who is Jesus to you?









 3,925.


The number of times Jesus Christ is mentioned in the Book of Mormon.


And more than 100 names and titles.


Today at seminary I had my students create word art about the names that were meaningful to them.


They turned through the pages, and words began to appear.  


Healer.  Savior. Deliverer.  Comforter.


The God of Jacob and Abraham.  Lord of Lords.  


My own current favorite isn’t on the pages, but he is my bridge. 


Between who I am and who I can be.


And just like each of the students had a unique and different word art, our testimonies are growing and changing, creating new beauty.


And the Savior’s relationship with us is profoundly personal.


And a work of art.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement