Service

 



I walked in the door after work, mentally planning what I would need to do to catch up on all I hadn’t completed this morning. 


And upon entering the kitchen I was met with a shiny sink and counters that had been wiped down.


A simple service.  But one my daughter knows is personal to me.  


As I thought of the seminary youth gathered in and around the tent we pitched in my

basement for listening to King Benjamin this week, the words from Mosiah 2:17 came to my mind.  “When ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God.” 


They were listening.  And that may be the greatest service to this teacher/momma heart there is.  


Don’t wait for the big things.  And let the little things be enough.


Service is love- to each other- and to our Savior.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trust

Pancake Stirrers

Entitlement